Beauty, Birds and Beer will take place on Friday, Oct. 7 from 6 – 9 pm at Surly Brewing Co. During this fun-filled evening, Aveda will celebrate the 10-year partnership with Audubon Minnesota, and the stellar results of the 2016 Earth Month campaign.
The event will include:
- Guest speakers including Aveda President Dominique Conseil, Vice President of National Audubon Society Matthew Anderson, and Audubon Minnesota Executive Director Molly Pederson
- Surly beer tastings and live music
- A special Surly brew featuring Aveda Comforting Tea - created just for this event!
- An array of delicious appetizers
- Complimentary Aveda rituals
- Live and silent auctions
Please invite you family and friends! To purchase tickets, please visit our event page: https://bbbnight.eventbrite.com
All funds raised throughout the evening will benefit Audubon Minnesota.